This time of year it seems like more and more of my weekends are dedicated to weddings and wedding showers. While I enjoy them, my wallet is starting to feel the pinch of so many events happening all at once. I'm sure some of you find yourself in the same boat, so here is a list of my must-have kitchen tools, all of which are under $25.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive ideas for the bride-to-be in your life, registering for gifts for your own wedding, or want a fabulous gift for Mother's Day we have you covered!
- Pyrex Glass Baking Dishes, 2 Pack from Amazon
- Prepworks by Progressive Cutting Board from Amazon
- Trademark Innovations Decorative Cast Iron Trivet from Amazon
- Microplane Classic Zester from Amazon
- Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack from Amazon
- OXO Cookie Scoop from Amazon
- Joseph Joseph Sink Aid Self-Draining Sink Caddy from Amazon
- Chef'n StemGem Strawberry Huller from Amazon
- USA Pan Half Sheet Nonstick Cooling Rack from Amazon
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25-inch Cast Iron Skillet from Amazon
- Kitchen Gizmo Cherry Pitter from Amazon
- OXO Spatula Set from Amazon
- Get It Right 8 Inch Scraper from Amazon
- Nordic Ware Baker's Half Sheet from Amazon
- Vollrath Economy Mixing Bowl Set from Amazon
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out our past gift guides for more inspiration.
This post contains my Amazon affiliate links. I try to keep advertising unobtrusive and to a minimum in order to provide you with the best experience possible. Purchases made through these links provide me with a small income and ensure I can continue providing you with quality content.