When the stress of the holidays gets to be a little much, why not sit back and have a nice cup of tea? Here are our top picks to make your favorite cup a little more enjoyable.
- 16 ounce ingenuiTEA Steeper from Adagio from Amazon: This steeper makes both steeping and cleanup a breeze, which is why it's been my go-to steeper for the past few years.
- DoMatcha - Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea from Amazon: This matcha is an absolute joy to drink. The flavor is mild, with slightly toasted notes and a hint of spice. It was no surprise when it won 1st place in our Ceremonial Grade Matcha Blind Taste Test earlier this year.
- Flavored Sugar Sticks from Red Leaf Tea: These sticks are a great way to add a hint of sugar to your tea. They're available in Caramel, Hazelnut, Honey, Lavender, Orange, and Pomegranate.
- Takeya Iced Tea Maker Set from Amazon: This pitcher set gets a lot of use in our house year around. Just fill it with tea and cold water, let it sit overnight, and you'll have enough iced tea to last you all day long.
- Steep and Go Water Bottler Tea Infuser from The TeaSpot from Amazon: This nifty tea infuser attaches to most popular water bottles allowing you to cold steep your tea on-the-go. It's the perfect sized stocking stuffer for the tea lover in your life.
- KATI Tea Brewing System, Snowflake from Tea Forte from Amazon: Pair this festive looking cup and steeping basket with some quality loose leaf tea and you have a gift any tea lover will appreciate.
- Zojirushi Hot Water Pot from Amazon: Always have your water ready for brewing when you need it with this adjustable temperature hot water pot. It's a tea lover's best friend!
- Terra Verve - Culinary Grade Matcha Green Tea from Amazon: This culinary grade matcha has a mild grassy flavor and a hint of sweetness, it's one of my top picks for cooking or making smoothies.
- Smart Soak Tea Stain Dissolver from Mandala Tea: If you've been wasting time scrubbing tea stains from your favorite cup, this is the product for you! It will take the stains out of many types of materials in under 20 minutes. Want to know more? You can check out our Full Review of this product.