This travel-friendly entertainer is designed with all the conveniences for enjoying an array of warm appetizers and dips. A trio of 16-ounce stoneware warmers hold appetizers, dips, desserts and much more. Gently heats foods to perfect serving temperature. Travel bag included for transporting with ease.
- 3 - 16-oz. capacity warmers
- ON/OFF setting
- Black, travel bag included
- Sleek stainless steel and black design
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lids
Where to Purchase
This crock-pot is the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. When my husband saw me cart it home after I found it on clearance for $9.99 at Target, he told me that I'm absolutely not allowed to buy any more crock-pots. He tends to tell me that a lot about my kitchen gadgets. We have a tiny house and I ran out of room for cool toys within a year of moving in, so like many of my previously acquired crock-pots it resides under the guest bed.
Hopefully no one ever looks under there, it's better stocked than some department stores, but it's also a dusty mess.
I find that I don't pull this crock-pot out as much as I thought I would. The small crock size and lack of temperature controls mean it's only useful in a small handful of instances. For the most part I tend use it when I'm serving dips or making caramel apples. Although it's pretty handy when I have toppings to serve for a pasta buffet or holiday meal. While my husband may disagree, it does have it's uses; besides, my crock-pot collection is the only way I get through the holidays. Without them I'd never get multiple side-dishes on the table, while still warm.
- Easy to transport and store, comes with a carrying case
- Easy clean-up, crocks and lids are dishwasher safe
- Removable crocks (can be stored in fridge once cooled.)
- Crocks are microwave safe
- Does not cook food, only warms
- No individual temperature controls
- Tends to burn cheese-based dips around the edges after extended warming time
- Lids have plastic handles and are not oven safe
Would I order this again? Probably not. Even though I use this every time we entertain, I could probably live without it.
This post contains my Amazon affiliate links. I try to keep advertising unobtrusive and to a minimum in order to provide you with the best experience possible. Purchases made through these links provide me with a small income and ensure I can continue providing you with quality content.