Finding the perfect gift can be difficult, especially if you're shopping for a food lover that already has every kitchen gadget imaginable. Does that sound like someone in your life? Don't worry you aren't alone, my husband says I fall in to this category too. My solution when I come across this problem is to give an edible gift I know the person wouldn't normally purchase themselves. Here is a list of some of my most wanted items and a few pantry staples to get you started on your holiday shopping.
- Guittard Semi Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips — this is my go-to chocolate for brownies, it's miles better than any other brand I've tried.
- Stonewall KitchenCheddar Ale Mustard — I discovered this mustard a few years back and it quickly became a pantry staple. Try it on sandwiches, brats, or with summer sausage and crackers.
- San Francisco Salt Company French Grey Salt — Believe it or not the best meal I ate in Paris was a pan-seered salmon dipped in grey sea salt. Simple and delicious!
- Luxardo Maraschino Cherries — I've always wanted to try these, so they went on my wish-list this year.
- Scharffen Berger Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder Gift Box — I couldn't live without this cocoa powder.
- Distillerie Du Perigord Cherries in Kirsch Brandy — These make a delicious treat. You can use the Kirsch in your pie crust for a little added flavor and top your ice cream with the cherries. Yum!
Don't be afraid to ask us for help if you're having trouble finding the ultimate gift this year. We'll do our best to come up with the perfect suggestion or you can try one of our DIY Christmas gifts which are always sure to please!
This posts contains my Amazon affiliate links. I try to keep advertising unobtrusive and to a minimum in order to provide you with the best experience possible. The revenue generated from these links helps to cover my expenses in running this blog so I can continue to provide you with quality content.